Time & Location
Jun 17, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Southampton, Green Ln, Southampton SO16 9FQ, UK
About the Event
This will be a round-robin style tournament, with the top two teams playing in a final. The winning team will receive a trophy. The games will be officiated by two qualified futsal match officials. The length of the matches will be determined by the number of teams that have entered the tournament, which will be between four to six. By participating in this tournament, you consent to videos and photos being taken by Southampton Aztecs Futsal Club, and the other participating clubs, which can be used on websites and social media channels. Clubs are allowed to bring a photographer or videographer if they wish, who will be allowed courtside (just make us aware of who it is beforehand).
- There will not be a stop clock in use for the games.
- All other rules will follow standard adult futsal rules.
- 10m penalties will be awarded on the fourth foul.
- There will be no timeouts.
- A red card means suspension from the rest of the tournament for that individual player, who has to leave the court completely.
- Three yellow cards accumulated by one player throughout the tournament will result in that individual not being allowed to play the rest of the tournament at the conclusion of that match.
- The league will follow standard rules of three points for a win and one for a draw.
- If two teams are level on points, they will first be separated by goal difference, then goals scored, then head-to-head.
- *IF SECOND AND THIRD PLACE ARE LEVEL AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE LEAGUE* If two teams are level after all the tie-breakers, a penalty shootout of five 6m penalties (plus sudden death if needed) will be used to determine the higher ranked team.
- If the final is level after full-time, it will be decided by five 6m penalties and sudden death.
- Only players and coaches are allowed in the playing area. Spectators must watch from the viewing gallery upstairs.
- The two teams playing will be positioned on the touchline by the scoreboard. Everybody else, should they choose to stay by the court, must be on the far touchline, with nobody behind the goals.
- Teams can register upto twelve players and three coaches. All players must have been in the U12 age group or below for the 2022/23 season.
U12 Boys Futsal Team
One team in the Aztecs U12 Boys Summer Trophy.£40.00